http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Nature (2Crafty DT Reveal & Prima January BAP)

As promised yesterday, I'm back with another 2Crafty-filled layout to show you!

This one was also inspired by the January Build-A-Page challenge from Prima.



The Prima paper used as my background is "Lemon Ginger" from the Sun Kiss Collection.

To create the title, I used some of the pretty cursive words from the 2Crafty "Mini Word Set 1",
as well as Prima Cardstock Alphabet Stickers and Lace Sticker - Beauty.
You can also see the beautiful bird house, also from Prima.


I completed the title using the 2Crafty "LowerCase Everyday Font" to spell out the word 'nature'
and treated the letters with coats of yellow paint and stain,
and then dusted them with a little yellow glitter, followed by dabs of white paint.


Inspired by the oval shape on the Prima sketch, I used as focal point
the 2Crafty "Madeline's Flourish Frame", treated in green stains and glazes, right under my pictures.
Underneath, on my background, I added some stenciling using a Prima stencil 
and molding paste and then topped it off with
a chipboard "Butterfly Frame" which I simply painted black and dabbed with white.


In my last close-up, you can see how I cut apart the "Diamond Panel"
and added the pieces on different parts of my page, to give the illusion of a garden trellis.

I also cut in two a "Formal Flourish 2" and tucked each piece behind my 2 Prima flower clusters,
which include Cigar Box Secrets - Maduro, Free Spirit - Flower Power,
Solid Coordinates - Paisley Road and more,
adorned with leaves cut with the Prima metal dies and Say It In Crystal flourish.


To learn more about 2Crafty chipboard, click HERE.

And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au
 
To see once again the Prima BAP, click HERE.
You have until the end of the month to link up your project!
 
Thank you for dropping by!
 

5 comments: