http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sunshine Kisses
(Blue Fern Studios DT Reveal 2)


I'm back today with part 2 of my March Blue Fern Studios DT reveal!

As you may know, I'm from Canada and, in my part of the country especially, we have the longest Winters!  They always seem to drag on and on and on... So to warm myself up a little, I thought of using this adorable picture of my friends' daughters on a beautiful Summer day matched with the bright happy papers from the Frolic collection.


The beautiful blue background paper, Petits moments, covered in different shades of blue mist reminds me of a bright blue sky. I decided to combine it with cut out circles of the pretty butterflies from Dans le jardin paper. I love the combination of blue and yellow.


I chose Sunshine Kisses as my title, using the Sunshine piece from the Optimist Word Set that I colored in Buttercup yellow Imagine Ink embossing powder. 


Surrounding the picture is the Floral Medley Frame on which I used a mixture of Seven Seas, Breeze and Azure embossing powders with added white paint. You can also see below the Mixed Media Poppies that I cut into 3 pieces to display across diagonally on my page behind the butterflies.


Lastly, I chose to add this sweet little heart and arrow from the Directions set... perfect to accentuate the adorable sisterly love between these two little girls!


Whether or not it's Winter where you are, 
I hope I was able to bring in a little sunshine to your day!

Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper: Frolic (Dans le jardin, Petits moments, Calling Cards)


Chipboard: Floral Medley Frame, Mixed Media Poppies
Directions, Optimist Word Set

  

 

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: Sevens Seas, Breeze, Azure, Buttercup

  
 

1 comment:

  1. This is very beautiful creation. Love how you framed the image and put it in the center. All the details are just final touch.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete