http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, April 8, 2018

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST Woodboard Canvas
(Daily ART DT + Words & Paintery March Challenge)


Today, I have another mixed media project to share with you
using the fabulous products at Daily ART.

I created this woodboard wall hanging canvas. I was so excited when I found
this cool woodboard at my local dollar store and thought that it would
be the perfect base for playing with my Daily ART stash!


This project was inspired by this wonderful colour challenge from Words & Paintery.


Let's take a closer look at the details:


I started off with covering the entire board with a coat of White Gesso,
and then I added some stenciling using Aquamarine Velvet Paste.
I sprayed some Lemon Yellow and Canaree Vintage Ink Spray
and blended it all in with some Snow White Glossy Ink Spray.


Most of the chipboard (except for the title) is from Dusty Attic. I absolutely love the Paisley #3 piece which, along with the feathers and fantasy flowers, I thought would be perfect for the whole bohemian theme on the Daily ART blog this month. 


I used a combination of Aquamarine Velvet Paste and Calypso Blue and Mint Acrylic Paste on these pieces.


The feathers were treated with White and Apricot Acrylic Paints and a touch of Peach Vintage Ink Spray. I added a little shine to them using the Silver 3-D Glitter Pen.


I used Gel Medium Matte to stick all the chipboard and embellishments to the base.


It turned out to be a very soft and lovely piece. What do you think?


Here is the list of the all Daily ART products used on this project:



Mediums
White Gesso - DA12216000
Gel Medium Matt - DA16702590
Glass Beads 1 mm - DA17800000
Glass Beads 2 mm - DA17801000
Tag #18 - Shape 8 - DA16M0618
Snow White - DA17101101
Peach - DA15110400 / Canaree - DA15110900 / Lemon Yellow - DA15110250
Aquamarine - DA12726347
Silver - DA16102610 / Sky Blue - DA16102354
White - DA12132110 / Calypso Blue - DA12144331/ Apricot - DA12132171

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you for sharing your art and playing along with us at Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. Thanks for playing at Words & Paintery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have used chipboard, a very pretty project. Thank you for sharing this with us at Words & Paintery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing project Nicole! Thanks for sharing with us at Words & Paintery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful !! Love the the composition !!Thank you for playing with with us at Words & Paintery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors and details!Thanks for join us from Words & Paintery!

    ReplyDelete